SYDNEY’S ICONIC OCEAN SWIM
Join us for the 19th annual Macquarie Bondi to Bronte Ocean Swim on Sunday, 1 December 2019.
Starting at Bondi Beach, participants swim 2.4km down the coast to the finish line on the sands outside Bronte SLSC, the world’s first Surf Life Saving club.
Once again, Bondi to Bronte is proud to partner with The Kids' Cancer Project. Over the past six years, swimmers have raised more than $220,000 for the independent national charity with a mission to support cutting-edge childhood cancer research.
Did you know?
- Kids’ cancer is not like adult cancer
- Every day, three families hear, ‘your child has cancer’
- The average age of child diagnosed is six
- 20% of kids diagnosed will not survive
- 99% of survivors will have chronic health problems as a result of treatment
You can help the 950 Australian children diagnosed with cancer every year by engaging friends and families to support your fundraising to ensure children have kinder, more effective treatments.
Plus you can win too. Our highest fundraisers are rewarded with some fabulous incentives.